Facebook For Seniors
Are you a senior struggling to use Facebook? Perhaps the grandkids are posting photos and you want to see what they’re up to, or maybe you’d like to keep in touch with your friends and family online. Then this is the book for you.
Based on our award-winning computer classes for seniors, Facebook for Seniors contains 12 easy lessons that will show you how to:
- Sign up to Facebook
- Instantly connect with friends and family and share photos
- Read the latest updates from your friends and loved ones
- Chat about topics that interest you with groups of like-minded individuals
- Play exciting and interesting games
- Receive and respond to invitations for events such as birthdays
- Stay safe and secure using Facebook
With Step-by-step instructions and full-color images this book is easy follow along. Included activities let you practice the skills you’ve learned, with solutions available at the back of the book in case you get stuck!
No Starch Press has created the perfect book for those seeking understanding with its illustrated step-by-step guide to learning the ins and outs of Facebook
We genealogy folks love sharing what we’ve learned with other family members, other researchers, and friends. Having this book will make it really easy to share without compromising your privacy or security
Satisfying, motivating, fun, effective, inviting, and quite thorough, this book provides a great get-going start for anyone who isn’t yet and wants to be comfortable using Facebook.
I think it’s brilliant!